We accept Bitcoin and Ethereum
3117 W. Columbus Dr, Suite 205 | Tampa, Florida 33607

35 Years of experience


Determined Tampa Attorney Assists With Nonimmigrant Visa Matters

Trusted Florida law firm provides assistance with green card issues
Whether you are an employer in need of a skilled worker from outside the U.S. or a foreign national determined to obtain legal permanent residence in the United States, Mark Weiner Law is here to help. Based in Tampa, Florida and serving clients in the surrounding areas, we have skillfully handled immigrant visa applications for more than 30 years. Our firm guides individuals and employers, delivering comprehensive and personalized attention to each case. Our objective is to make the immigration process as efficient as possible for every client.
Attentive attorney explains nonimmigrant visa classifications

U.S. law provides for multiple nonimmigrant visa classifications. Each type of nonimmigrant visa stipulates what you can and cannot do in the United States. For example, a tourist cannot work in the U.S. without proper authorization. Nonimmigrant visas of the following types are available to:

  • — Foreign government officials, as well as their families and personal employees
  • — People who want to enter the U.S. temporarily for business and/or tourism
  • — People traveling in immediate and continuous transit through the U.S. to another country
  • — Crew members on commercial vessels and international airlines
  • — Treaty traders or investors and Australian specialty workers
  • — Students
  • — Representatives and staff of international organizations in the United States
  • — Workers in specialty occupations, temporary agricultural and nonagricultural workers, trainees and special education visitors and Free Trade Agreement professionals
  • — Members of the foreign media
  • — Participants in work- and study-based exchange visitor programs
  • — Fiancées of U.S. citizens
  • — Intracompany transferees to U.S. branches or headquarters of international companies, including executives, managers and employees with specialized knowledge
  • — Vocational students
  • — NATO officials, NAFTA professionals and certain relatives of special immigrants
  • — Individuals with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
  • — Certain performers and artists, members of internationally recognized entertainment groups and internationally recognized athletes
  • — Participants in international cultural exchange programs
  • — Temporary religious workers
  • — Informants possessing information on criminal activity or terrorism
  • — Victims of human trafficking
  • TN —NAFTA professionals
  • — Victims of criminal activity
  • — Families who wish to stay together while awaiting the processing of immigrant visas

Each type of visa comes with a different time limit. While a B visa may allow entry to the U.S. for six months to a year, a nonimmigrant with an H visa may be able to stay in the United States for up to six years. Every classification comes with its own rules regarding the allowed period of stay.

The process of applying for a visa depends on the type of visa you aim to obtain. Some applications may be filed directly with a U.S. consulate or embassy in a foreign country. Others requires a petition to be filed with a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) office in the United States.

Our firm offers reliable guidance to clients who wish to initiate the nonimmigrant visa applicant process or to process petitions with USCIS. We also work with employers and individuals to prepare immigrant visa applications.

Established Florida law firm aids clients with Visa Waiver Program issues

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables most citizens of participating countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining an actual visa. When applying for VWP admission to the United States, a foreign national is required to show that he or she has a round-trip ticket with a terminating destination outside the United States. A VWP applicant may also be required to show evidence of financial solvency can you buy followers in facebook and home-ties to the country to which he or she intends to return. If you have trouble obtaining a visa waiver, our office can review your case and determine if there are ways to overcome the eligibility issue. In some cases, we may advise you to apply for a B visa rather than a waiver.

Contact a respected Florida nonimmigrant visa attorney to schedule your free consultation

Located in Tampa, Florida, the office of Mark Weiner Law advises individuals and employers who wish to obtain nonimmigrant visas. To schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney, call 813-388-3045 or contact us online.

Contact Us
Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.
Our Offices