WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
UNDER THE LAW.
Mark Weiner is a Board Certified Specialist in Immigration & Nationality Law. His practice is dedicated to all aspects of immigration and international law (abogado de inmimgracion).
Mr. Weiner’s immigration practice includes legal business related, family and religious immigration cases. He handles immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including E-2, H1-B, L, G, I, J, K, F, M, O, R, P and Q visas and the related immigrant visa processes, including PERM. He also specializes in Consular Processing at U.S. consulates abroad, including attendance at interviews where permitted. He has attended over 6,000 adjustment of status interviews and over 3,000 citizenship interviews over the last 20 years. He represents individuals who desire both immigrant and non immigrant visas, completing visa application forms, EB-5 “green cards”.
Mr. Weiner’s international practice includes representation of business clients in cross-border transactions, international corporate structuring, intellectual property issues, in-bound and out-bound investment, and customs matters
LEGAL & REGULATORY EXPERIENCE
- Founder & Managing Partner, Immigration Legal Centers of America, PA, Tampa, Florida
- The Florida Bar Professional Ethics Committee, 2010-1013
- The Florida Bar Continuing Education Committee, 2010-2011
- Member, International Law Practice Group, Becker & Poliakoff, PA, Miami, Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar, Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee, 13th Circuit, 2000-2002
- Member, Florida Bar Immigration Board Certification Committee, 2001-2007
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Liaison to Tampa and Orlando United States Citizenship & Immigration Service, 1997-1998
- President, American Immigration Lawyers Association CFC, 2000-2001
- Florida Bar Designated International Lawyer, 1989-1993
CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIALTIES
- Board Certified Immigration and Nationality Attorney
- Law degree from the People’s Republic of China
- Florida, 1989
- Czech Republic, 2005
- “The Need for a Bilateral Investment Treaty between the People’s Republic of China and the United States of America,” International Legal Perspectives, Volume II, 1, Spring, 1990;
- “Investing and Immigrating to the U.S.A.,” International Law Quarterly, The Florida Bar, Summer, 1993. (Board Certified Immigration and Nationality Law Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Central Florida Chapter (Past President).
- Phi Delta Phi (Secretary, 1987-1988)
- Chinese (Mandarin)